All 14 art Reviews

Papercraft AT-AT Papercraft AT-AT

All I can say is, I could never make something like that. It's great.

Annika Annika

This is really an amazing piece of work. It's beautiful, realistic, and completely engaging.

Fantasy Forest Fantasy Forest

Very nice drawing, my friend. I wouldn't mind having this hang on my wall. Keep up the good work.

Gauntlet Preview Gauntlet Preview

Nice!

And unfinished. They look like they're going to be awesome when they're all put together.

MajesticBob responds:

Yup, it'll take a while, but it'll get there. A lot of work left to do. But thanks for the review.

Shaman Symbol Shaman Symbol

Who's awesome? YOU'RE AWESOME!

You know, this reminds me of something a friend once made me for a birthday. All of your recent work reminds me of projects he's shown me before.

It looks kinda hastily made. I mean, it's all around a decent (sculpture? not sure what to call it) but maybe a little more time could have been spent on it.

The photos of said (sculpture?) however, look professionally done. That is some mighty fine camera work.

MajesticBob responds:

The pictures while they came out ok, most definetly do not do the piece justice much to my chargrin.

Custom Gauntlets Custom Gauntlets

You...

You made those out of duct tape and foamy? Damn! That's pretty sweet. I use to use PVC pipe and spraypaint. The gauntlets looked cool, but were pretty uncomfortable.

All around a decent construction. You sir, should make some Iron Man gauntlets. Now THAT would be impressive.

MajesticBob responds:

People keep requesting things like Iron man gauntlets or psycho mantis masks. Maybe when I stop being lazy, I'll make that happen. Thank you friend for the kind words.

Custom Gas Mask Custom Gas Mask

Huh.

I like it. It looks pretty decent.

However, I kind of agree with the reviewer below me. It needs to be fleshed out a bit more.

Jeez, you making some sort of steampunk arsenal?

CS6 Custom CS6 Custom

Not as cool as the other one,

But it's still a nice modification. I can see myself wanting to own one of those.

Oh, sweet merciful heaven I spend too much cash on Nerf.

I hear you brother!

Maverick Special Maverick Special

Okay, I'm jealous.

How...? I don't...? What...?

It's just awesome. It seriously looks like you grabbed that out of the hands of one of the little sisters from Bioshock. The feathers are a nice touch, too.

Remove the air restrictor on that baby, maybe buff up the darts a little, hey. Your friend would have a pretty nice welt-maker.

MajesticBob responds:

Air restrictors are removed. It's for a LARP so it can't be too powerful. Safety and all that rot.

ROBOTDAY2010 ROBOTDAY2010

Well, the body is great, but...

The head needs some work. Honestly, if that was edited this would be a pretty awesome piece. That background job is quite nice. Maybe you could flesh it out more and add a building or two?

But like you said, you were sick. And I know what a pain in the ass it is to work on projects when you feel like crap.