Battletoads Battletoads

If it isn't a good game, why upload it?

hilmanshini responds:

sorry looks like fetching file data from another URL is not works when i attach it on HTML, rite now its working

i am doing thisfor collage task

Top Clicker Top Clicker

Mildly entertaining, but nothing new or particularly interesting. The music really got old fast...

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

The writing is clever, the acting sublime. Try not to make your mini-games so boring next time.

Portal Panic Portal Panic

The opening scene was cute. But really lazy programming. Not at all fun to play.

When I Was Young When I Was Young

"Ouch."

My thoughts exactly. This is a horribly designed.

Memohuntress Memohuntress

Wonderfully challenging. The music is amazing (albeit repetitive at times) and the cut scenes are very well done. One of the best games I've seen on Newgrounds in a while.

-Telepath RPG Chapter 2- -Telepath RPG Chapter 2-

Vast Improvements Over the First

I have to admit, I didn't really care for the first installment of this series. Its sequel, however deserves a fair amount of praise. It's a great game. I love the RTS/RPG battle style. It's a fresh breath of air compared to most Flash RPG's.

-Telepath RPG Chapter 1- -Telepath RPG Chapter 1-

Mundane.

The story isn't all that interesting. Plus, the game is still quite buggy, despite it being the 'final version'.

Gyossait Gyossait

Excellent story, clunky gameplay

Gyossait has a suitably horrific plot line that draws you into the game instantly. I found myself scrambling to read each in-game message I came across, desperate to find some sort of sanity to the living hell that is the game's various levels.

However, I frequently experienced frustrations in the game's horrible design. I died a lot more often than I would have, due to simple jumping mistakes and glitches that pushed my character just a little bit too forward.

The 'weapon' you receive later in the game hurts more often than it helps. There are only a small amount of power-ups each level, meaning if you die too often (which was usually the case thanks to the controls) you just had to deal with it, and some puzzles would immediately become harder and damn near impossible without the 'weapon'.

The concept is wonderful, and the plot is fairly well conceived. The programming? Practically half-assed.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3