If Elsa Was In Smash Bros. If Elsa Was In Smash Bros.

No. Just no.

Darkstrike - Episode 1 Darkstrike - Episode 1

I remember how much fun it was to make this. And it came out great. Shame it was never continued...

Zelda UO: Episode 2 Zelda UO: Episode 2

I know I was really hard you guys last time around for audio mixing, but I don't have that problem with this latest one. In fact, this was amazing. Really, really high quality.

Potion Shop Potion Shop

Great story, and very impressive art style. Well done.

Game Grumps 2 Trailer Game Grumps 2 Trailer

2.5 stars for decent animation. Also, it probably took a very long time to get all of that audio and splice it together. Unfortunately, I've never found the Game Grumps funny. Especially considering half of this video was nothing more than a bunch of incomprehensible screaming and unintelligent profanity. Which is Game Grumps in a nutshell.

So I'll give you the benefit of the hard work it took to make this, but nothing more.

The Open Bundle The Open Bundle

I sincerely don't think you guys are going to raise $10,000 for this. I didn't even really know what this was advertising. If I pay you money, I get to use your music and art in my own work? Why would I use your stuff when I could simply make my own?

It seems like all I'd be getting out of this is ripped off. You want to raise money? Go to Kickstarter. Offer me something valuable, like I dunno... a playable download of your previous games. I don't see any value in some ABC sprites and source code for a program I don't use or own, coupled with some unoriginal background music.

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

In reply to Gandwana below me, I'd like to point out that Egoraptor and Oney don't need you to defend them, and animators these days do not purposefully seek to rip them off. They aren't the Gods of humor, nor did they invent this style of commentary. So shut up.

In reply to the video, I thought it was actually pretty good. It was similar to things we've seen before, but different enough to be entertaining.

College Off the Record E2 College Off the Record E2

Yeah, I've met that girl before, too. Seems innocent enough, but then you actually get to know her and are surprised at the truth.

I'm loving this series. The animation is a bit rough around the edges, but as a second-semester college freshman I definitely see where the main character is coming from.

College Off the Record E1 College Off the Record E1

Oh my god, how true this is. Great animation man- I've certainly been here before.

Aspergers Aspergers

Eh...

Sorry, I just don't find this very funny. Or original. It looks, sounds, and feels like an Oney cartoon. There's a difference between inspiration and outright plagiarism.

QuietStealth responds:

Please explain how this is an "Outright Plagiarized" video? Plagiariazation is taking someone's exact idea and replicating it or copying the idea.
So yes, it's only inspiration.