If Elsa Was In Smash Bros. If Elsa Was In Smash Bros.

No. Just no.

Darkstrike - Episode 1 Darkstrike - Episode 1

I remember how much fun it was to make this. And it came out great. Shame it was never continued...

Zelda UO: Episode 2 Zelda UO: Episode 2

I know I was really hard you guys last time around for audio mixing, but I don't have that problem with this latest one. In fact, this was amazing. Really, really high quality.

Battletoads Battletoads

If it isn't a good game, why upload it?

hilmanshini responds:

sorry looks like fetching file data from another URL is not works when i attach it on HTML, rite now its working

i am doing thisfor collage task

Top Clicker Top Clicker

Mildly entertaining, but nothing new or particularly interesting. The music really got old fast...

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

The writing is clever, the acting sublime. Try not to make your mini-games so boring next time.

Voice Demo 2015 Voice Demo 2015

Overall, this is a great showcase for your voice. I'd avoid using pre-established content, though- it's nice to know you CAN do imitations, but unless someone is looking for that specific voice or style of voice, they usually get glanced over. If you like a voice, try imitating it, then making it your own. I forget which voice over actor it was- but they said all of the characters they've ever created were bad imitations of someone else. Like when Seth MacFarlane (bad example, I know) was creating the voice for Stewie, he took a character from one of his favorite musicals (Professor Henry Higgins from My Fair Lady) and gave it his own spin.

A lot of these skits sound somewhat similar, however. You've got a unique voice, no denying it, but try to interlace character voices with situation voices. Something you do a lot better than I do, however, is add emotion into your work. This was a joy to listen to, start to finish, because it sounded like you actually *cared* about what you're doing. If you don't care, then why should the listener? That's something I always struggle with.

At any rate, good job, and I hope to hear you in other work!

Axolotl responds:

Thanks for the really insightful review! I do kinda regret the Powerpuff Girls things since everything else was original. But hey, it's up and I'll deal with it, haha. However, I'm totally gonna do 100% original material for my next one.

I'll definitely take your suggestions and input into strong consideration. With this being my very first demo, I wasn't entirely sure how to go about it. I'm glad I received some good criticism this quickly so I can work on some of my flaws.

I'm glad you could hear the emotion I put into this, though! It makes me happy knowing that it was obvious. I worked really hard on some of the voices and whatnot, trying to get them to fit a certain type and all that. Being entertaining is a very important thing to me, and I'm super glad you saw that I cared about my work. :D

Thanks again! I'll be sure to take your criticism to heart and work on something even better for next time. Cheers!

The Amazing Drill The Amazing Drill

I'm digging the syncopation on this! Nice job, dude. Pretty original.

poipoi responds:

Had to look that up. Syncopation when you put unexpected twists in the rhythm. Looks like I used that with the high hats. You never notice when gross beat works its magic, just does it sound good? Yes. Ok I'll keep that. If you liked the melody it's from let it rock by Kevin Rudolph. I still think it's original though because I used some other elements to change the atmosphere and mood of the song.

Chilled Vibes Chilled Vibes

Very mellow. I like it a lot. You did a great job with the flow. It transitions from one part to the next almost seamlessly, to make a very relaxing sound.

5 stars. Good work. I'll be looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Blunt responds:

Thanks bud appreciate it :)

Papercraft AT-AT Papercraft AT-AT

All I can say is, I could never make something like that. It's great.

Annika Annika

This is really an amazing piece of work. It's beautiful, realistic, and completely engaging.

Fantasy Forest Fantasy Forest

Very nice drawing, my friend. I wouldn't mind having this hang on my wall. Keep up the good work.